The Dilweg Companies’ portfolio consists of more than 25 properties and 6 million square feet throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Georgia. The firm’s portfolio includes Class-A office, flex, mixed-use, retail and warehouse properties.
Featured Assets - Owned
101 Marietta Street
As one of Downtown Atlanta’s most recognizable buildings, 101 Marietta Street is located in the center of the city’s business and entertainment sector. 101 Marietta Street is 36-story, Class A office tower within walking distance to Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center and the Georgia Aquarium.
Date Acquired: August 17, 2015
- Iconic high-rise Class-A office asset in Downtown Atlanta.
- Opportunity to buy at fraction of replacement value.
- Focus on implementing much needed capital expenditure and decreasing vacancy.
- Take advantage of improving fundamentals of Downtown Atlanta.
128 S Tryon
128 S Tryon, also known as First Citizens Bank Plaza, is a 23-story Class A office building located in Uptown. The property totals more than 476,000 square feet and was 29% leased at the time of sale. Dilweg plans to spend more than $10 million to upgrade the building’s operating systems and amenities. TDC opened an office at 128 S Tryon in conjunction with this acquisition.
Date Acquired: April, 2017
- Ideal location in Uptown Charlotte
- Value-add asset with significant upside potential
- Opportunity to buy at fraction of replacement value
Sarasota City Center
Sarasota City Center is a two tower Class A office building offering unparalleled views of Downtown Sarasota and Sarasota Bay. Built in 1989, Sarasota City Center is located at the corner of Main Street and Links Avenue in the heart of Downtown Sarasota. With over 245,000 SF of leaseable space, the property is the largest office building by area in Sarasota.
Date Acquired: April 2017
- Rare opportunity to acquire scale in CBD at a discount to replacement cost
- Exceptional walking access to CBD and Sarasota Bay
- Less than 15-minutes to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
- Tenancy is comprised of prestigious multinational, Fortune 500, and investment credit tenants
- Resurgence of residential and retail growth in CBD have strengthened office leasing fundamentals
Featured Assets - Sold
121 West Trade
121 West Trade is a 32-story class A office building located on “The Square” at Trade and Tryon streets, Charlotte’s signature intersection. The property totals nearly 330,000 square feet and has a 267-space parking deck. Dilweg acquired the asset in September 2013 and sold it in December 2015.
Date Sold: December, 2015
Barrett Summit was Dilweg’s first acquisition in the Atlanta MSA. Acquired as a core-plus opportunity in August 2012, the property consisted of three buildings with an average blended occupancy of 90.1% at the time of closing. TDC exited the property in August 2016 after backfilling the vacant space and eliminating early termination options in existing leases.
Date Sold: August, 2016
South Elm Business Center
South Elm Business Center is a 13-building industrial/flex property totaling more than 330,000 square feet on nearly 29 acres. Dilweg acquired the asset in 2009. TDC exited the property in September 2017 after backfilling the asset to 88% occupancy. South Elm was one of Dilweg’s remaining flex properties. This divesture will allow Dilweg to focus on expanding its Southeast office portfolio.
Date Sold: September, 2017