The Dilweg Companies offers direct real estate investment for institutions and private investors through separate accounts and/or commingled funds. Based upon market fluctuations between supply and demand, changing demographic trends, and general economic volatility, The Dilweg Companies’ investment vehicles are tailored to fit specific client objectives and risk-adjusted return criteria.
The Dilweg Companies believes that the current economic environment strongly favors the pursuit of opportunistic and value-added assets, which fit the following criteria: (i) growth metros in the Southeast, (ii) middle-market transactions valued between $15MM -$75MM, (iii) distressed assets, or fatigued owners/lenders, and (iv) pricing significantly below replacement cost.
- Proven Track Record. The firm has demonstrated an ability to generate superior returns to investors over its seventeen years of investing in commercial real estate.
- Experienced & Unified Team. With an average of +20 years of investment experience, the firm’s principals have refined their skills in creating value for investors throughout various economic cycles.
- Broad & Deep Network to Source. The firm has developed a broad network from which to source investment opportunities, including real estate owners, banks, brokers, developers and other intermediaries.
- Proactive, Hands-on Investment Approach. By being proactive and hands-on with its investment tactics, the firm is able to effectively manage risk and capitalize on opportunities arising from economic uncertainty.
- Vertically Integrated Platform. With broad in-house capabilities, the firm is capable of handling all aspects of commercial real estate investing.
- Alignment of Interests. The firm is privately owned and well-aligned with its investors, typically receiving its incentive compensation only after the investors receive all of their invested capital plus a cumulative preferred return.
Over its seventeen-year investment history, The Dilweg Companies has invested in +95 projects totaling more than 10.7MM rentable square feet. During this period, the firm materially outperformed industry benchmarks by generating a gross, levered IRR of +23.29%. For a more detailed, comprehensive scorecard, please contact our corporate office.